Susan Kain or Kacey Kai
(208) -46-7-92 ext:78
6/13/2014 - 6/14/2014
Appropriate for children: No
Minimum Shift: 4-8 hours
What to Bring: Please contact the refuge about volunteering and we will inform volunteers of what to bring.
View more about this event.
Times available: ? 8 am-4 pm ? 8 am-Noon ? Noon-4 pm
Please check 3 jobs you are interested in volunteering for at BioBlitz or Kids’ Fishing Day:
• Bug Tent attendant – Lead groups to net insects, use microscopes to examine specimens, and more.
• Kid Craft Room attendant – Oversee craft projects and stock supplies.
• Photographer – Photo-document surveyors and the festival.
• Surveyor or Field assistant – Lead or assist with surveys of refuge wildlife and plants on June 13th or 14th.
• Parking attendant – Direct traffic
• Lead guided walks – Lead interpretive walks for the public in plant identification.
• Staff a booth – Answer questions and facilitate kids’ activities at the Refuge booth or welcome Table.
• Festival set-up and clean-up – Just as it sounds!
• Mascot – Wear the Blue Goose costume or guide the mascot of the National Wildlife Refuge System.
• Kids’ Fishing Day Attendant – Help with fishing-related activities and crafts