Located in the Heart of Teton Valley, in the majestic Yellowstone/Teton area. Teton Springs is fast becoming the premiere “stay and play” resort in Idaho.
Located in the “Heart” of Teton Valley, in the majestic Yellowstone/Teton area and wrapped on its southern edge by the Caribou-Targhee National Forest, Teton Springs is fast becoming the premiere “stay and play” resort in Idaho. Anchored by the 18-Hole Headwaters Course, this private club, welcomes guests of Teton Springs Resort, and offers something for everyone. Masterfully crafted by a unique triumvirate of talent; golf legend Byron Nelson, Open Champion Steve Jones and architect Gary Stephenson joined forces to create both the 18 and 9 hole courses. This unique group understood Mr. Nelson’s primary design philosophy: a shot well struck by any golfer should be rewarded. With 5 sets of tee boxes the 72 par course is well adapted for all handicaps: 5,400 – 7,400 yards.
Since opening, August 1, 2003
- 2012 Idaho Open (5 years running)
- 2012 Rocky Mountain PGA Senior Championship
- 2011 “Battle in the Tetons” Intercollegiate Golf Championship (annual)
- 2011 Idaho Men’s State Amateur Championship
- 2010 Rocky Mountain PGA Junior Championship
- 2010 Idaho Women’s State Amateur Championship
- 2009 & 2010 Rocky Mountain PGA Section Championship