BanBury Golf Club is carefully placed just out side Idaho's capitol city.
BanBury Golf Club provides golfers with a rare opportunity to explore one of Idaho's Top 10 Golf Courses, as rated by Golf Digest. Designed by John Harbottle III, BanBury meanders around the South Channel of the Boise River, successfully uniting golf with the river's native wildlife habitat. It is a challenging 6,890 yard, par 71 layout. In 2005, BanBury was the host site for the U.S. Girls' Championship, and hosted the 2009 Idaho Open. Experience golf at its finest while enjoying the unique amenities of Idaho's capital city.
- Best Course in Treasure Valley - Idaho Statesman 2006
- Best Place to Play - Golf Digest 2006
- Host of the 2005 US Girls Junior Championship
- Best Course in Treasure Valley - Idaho Statesman 2005
- Best Courses You Can Play - Golfweek 2005-06
- No. 3 Golf Course in Idaho - Golf Digest 2005 -06
- No. 2 Golf Course in Idaho - Golf Digest 2004 -05
- Best Course in Treasure Valley - Idaho Statesman 2003
- Best place to play - Golf Digest 2003
- No. 2 Golf Course in Idaho - Golf Digest 2002
- Best place to play - Golf Digest 2002