Built in 1865, Rock Creek Station was the first trading post on the Oregon Trail west of Fort Hall. At one time, the Rock Creek Station was the largest stage station between Fort Hall and Fort Boise. It served as a saloon, dance hall, post office, polling place, and supply post for emigrants traveling west. Today, travelers can visit the log store, two stone cellars, a cemetery and the 1901 Stricker home.
South Central Idaho, East of Twin Falls between Hansen & Kimberly
Five miles south of Hansen